High-volume small-to-medium workgroups looking for one piece of equipment to fill all of their needs can look to the MFC-L5800DW All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer from Brother to help them print, scan, copy, and fax documents. This quick, wireless-capable printer has an exceptional print speed of 42 ppm, which also applies to copy speed, and it has a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. Users will also be able to easily produce documents ranging in size up to 8.5 x 14" with ease using either the 250-sheet main input tray or the 50-sheet multipurpose tray.
Both a 70-sheet ADF and a large legal-size flatbed are available for scanning and copying. Scanning benefits from a great optical resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi and it can work in simplex at 28 ipm in black or 20 ipm in color. For ease of use, there is a 3.7" color touchscreen for checking status and manipulating settings. A USB port on the front can be used for direct printing and scanning and the printer does have standard USB 2.0 and Ethernet connections. In addition to this, the MFC-L5800DW has Wi-Fi connectivity for wireless access from a computer or mobile device.
- -Scan resolution can be interpolated to maximum of 19200 x 19200 dpi
- -Input capacity can be expanded to 1,340 sheets using optional trays
- -Scan to capability includes file, image, OCR, email, SSH server, USB SharePoint, cloud services, email servers, network folders, and more
- -When networked, the printer can print via a mobile device using Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print 2.0, Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace, or Mopria
- -Web Connect feature provides direct access to Google Drive, Evernote, OneDrive, OneNote, Dropbox, Box, Facebook, Flickr, and Picasa Web Albums
- -Monthly duty cycle of 50,000 pages with a recommended monthly volume of 3,500 pages