How to reset Brother MFC-9340CDW toner cartridge
- 19 Jul, 2018
Brother MFC-9340CDW - Reset Toner Cartridge
The Brother MFC-9340CDW has a process to manually override the “Toner Empty” message, and reset the toner cartridges.
- Ensure the printer is switched on.
- Open the printer lid to reveal the toner cartridges.
- Press and hold the Asterisk key for five (5) seconds.
- The LCD should display a new menu.
- Select the cartridge you wish to reset, K = Black, C = Cyan, M = Magenta, Y = Yellow
- STD = Standard Capacity Cartridge, HC = High Capacity Cartridge, SHC = Super High Capacity Cartridge.
- Reset? Will appear on the screen Select “Yes”.
- Close the printer lid.