Brother MFC-7860DW Reset Toner Counter
- 21 Jun, 2018
- 5-in-1 monochrome laser printer, scanner, copier, fax & PC-Fax
- Two-sided printing to save paper and money
- Built-in wireless networking to easily share the unit among many users
- Fast, up to 27 ppm black and white laser printing
- Full-featured fax capability with a 33.6Kbps modem fax with broadcasting and auto-dialing
- Compact, fits almost anywhere
- Cost effective, with high-capacity replacement toner cartridges
◊ How to Reset Toner Counter for Brother MFC-7860DW
1. Open the compartment door in front of printer.[caption id="attachment_1090" align="alignright" width="276"]Brother MFC-7860DW[/caption]
2. Check "Front cover open" Message.
3. Press the "Clear" button.
4. Read "Replace Drum?" Message.
5. DO NOTrespond to this.
6. Instead! Type in "*00" on the keypad.
1. Press Menu, 1, 8.
2. Press ^ or v to choose Continue.
3. Press OK.
4. Press Stop / Exit.
◊ Also, This setting information applies for: