How to reset drum counter for Brother HL3040CN and HL3070CW
- 21 Jun, 2018
After replacing the drum units in your
You’ll have to reset the page counter.
> The following steps are the procedure to perform the counter reset
- Please make sure that your machine is on.
- Choose “Machine Info." by pressing + or - .
- Press OK to proceed to the next menu level, and then choose “Reset Parts Life" by pressing + or - .
- Press OK, and then choose “Drum Unit" by pressing + or - .
- Press OK, and then choose the colour that you replaced by pressing + or -.
- Press OK two times.
If you have replaced more than one colour, you will need to repeat the last two steps for the other colours.[caption id="attachment_1173" align="aligncenter" width="250"]Brother HL3040CN[/caption]
♣ Tn210is the toner cartridge for HL-3040CN, HL-3045CN, HL-3070CW, HL-3075CW. There are four different colours which are TN210bk(Black), TN21oC(Cyan), TN210M(Magenta), TN210Y(Yellow). Also, BU200clis the belt unit for HL-3040CN, HL-3045CN, HL-3070CW, HL-3075CW. TonerParts.comprovides TN210 Rainbow Packand BU200cl belt unit with low price.♣