How to Reset the Counter on Your Samsung SCX-4216
- 20 Jun, 2018
You will sometimes encounter a situation where your printer's counter is not reset when you change the cartridge. If this is the case, and your printer is a Samsung SCX4216then the steps you need to take are as follows:
1. Press MENU # 1 9 3 4 in sequence rapidly. The LCD panel should now display TECH.
2. Press MENU, and then press ENTER. The LCD panel will display Tech Mode.
3. Press the left arrow (<) button once. The operator panel will display NEW CARTRIDGE.
4. Press ENTER. The operator panel will display [YES].
5. Press ENTER. The toner warning message should be gone.
6. To exit TECH MODE, press MENU # 1 9 3 4 in rapid succession, as if you were dialing a phone number. The operator panel should no longer display TECH.
If you have any further questions or concerns you can try:
1. Googling the problem (often times other people have the same problem and have found solutions)
2. Searching YouTube.com for a video of how to solve the problem
3. e-mailing our technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org